Terms & Conditions
Standard clauses for Personal Data Protection: Sofia Film Productions Ltd
Personal Data Protection Policy of Sofia Film Productions Ltd.
Effective from: 25.05.2018
We, Sofia Film Productions Ltd are concerned about your privacy and are obliged to protect your personal data. These standard clauses for personal data protection („Policy”) inform you how we process your personal data, your confidentiality rights and how the law protects you. Please read carefully this privacy declaration before you use our services.
Please read carefully this Policy before you use our services ("Services"). If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, you should not use our services in any way.
1. Who are we?
The Controller of your personal data for the purpose of all of our services is: Sofia Film Productions Ltd, a company registered according to the law of the Republic of Bulgaria under company number (EIK) 203037739, with head office and registered address: Sofia City, Sredets Region, 8, Geneva Str., floor 2
2. Definitions. Validity and effect
„Personal data” are any data containing identifying information (for example name, telephone, email and other). Before we receive and process your personal data, we request your explicit, informed and freely given consent about that.
„Personal data processing” includes any activities for collecting, obtaining, recording, organizing, comparing, updating, amending, retrieval and any other kind of lawful use and sharing of your personal data.
“Services” mean all services, content, characteristics, technologies or functions offered by us. Services that we offer refer to: producing; making; reproducing and distributing audio-visual products, casting of characters to take part in film productions.
“Subject data” means any natural person or legal entity who uses the Services provided by the Controller.
This Personal Data Protection Policy explains what happens with your personal data, which you provide to us through the Website or on any contractual ground.
Using the Services offered by the Controller in any way requires confirmation that you are aware of, understand the meaning and accept to be bound by this Policy. Before accepting the Services of the Controller you have to express your explicit consent to process your personal data according to this Policy. Depending on the ground on which we process your person data, you may give your consent for the above activities in two ways: 1. In case that we process your personal data on the ground of a contract, you may express your explicit consent by signing a declaration; 2. If we process your personal data in connection with request sent by you via the contact form, you may express your consent by clicking the option "I agree" upon the initial access to the website.
Using the Services of the Controller requires the acceptance of this Policy. This Policy is accessible at any time in the Controller's office located on: 8, Geneva str. Sofia 1142 , as well as on the Controller's website on the following address: www.sofiafilmproductions.com
Collecting, processing and storing personal data of the Data subjects is carried out in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the applicable Bulgarian and European law.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this Policy at any time. New versions will be available and accessible in the Controller's office as well as on the Controller's website. Depending on how you use our services you will be notified about any amendments on the email address specified by you in the contact form or in the declaration that you have filled in.
If you disagree with this Policy, you have to notify us in writing and then your data will be erased. If you use the website, you have to express your explicit consent with the amendments by choosing the option "I accept the changes" the next time you access the Website.
This Policy is applicable and valid only for Data subjects. This Policy does not apply to other websites, social networks, other websites, platforms or companies, which the Controller does not control but which contain a link to or are connected directly or indirectly with the services and resources provided through the Website. Please note that all these websites, social networks, platforms or companies have their own personal data protection policy and that we are not liable about them. You should become aware of the personal data protection policy of other websites, social networks, platforms or companies before provision of personal data through them.
3. What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
Access to the services provided by the Controller requires personal data provision, for example upon conclusion of contract for participation in film productions, upon filling in the contact form available on the Controller's website, etc.
Personal data provided by you:
When you send by email or submit documents or conclude contracts in the Controller's office, containing personal data, the information, which you provide to us is necessary only to use the Services provided by the Administrator. The collection of these data is carried out in compliance with the applicable statutory requirements for security.
The Controller's services may be carried out by Data subjects which are under the age of 18 (for example for participation in specific film productions may be concluded contract with a person who is under 18 years old). In all cases the explicit consent in writing of the parents or the legal representatives of the person is required.
According to the ground on which we process your personal data you have to provide to us:
The successful submission of request via the form available on the Controller's website requires filling specific fields.
When you send a request you have to provide your:
- Name and family name;
- Email address;
- Name of the company that you represent;
- Subject of your request;
Upon conclusion of contract with the Controller for participation in film productions, you have to provide your:
- Name and family name;
- Personal No.;
- Email address;
Some data that you provide in the process of use of the Controller's services could not identify you directly on their own but may be related to a specific natural person by using additional information provided by you and therefore they shall be considered information referring to a natural person who can be identified.
The data subject shall be liable for the provided contact details and other data, which are untrue, false or refer to third persons (in all cases when such third persons haven't given their consent about that), as well as for any unlawful or malicious use of personal data and information.
We do not collect personal data, which:
- disclose race or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophic beliefs
- disclose membership to political parties organizations, associations with religious, philosophic, political or trade union goals;
- refer to the health, sexual life or the human genome;
- are provided by data subjects under the age of 16 without the consent of their parents or legal representatives. The controller will delete any information sent by or referring to data subjects who are known to be under 16 years old and have not obtained the consent of their parents or legal representatives to use the services and the content provided by the Controller.
If our services require collection of some of the above mentioned sensitive data, we will request your explicit informed consent about that. These data will be processed by strengthened security measures according to the applicable law.
Data that we collect automatically:
Every time you visit the Website, we automatically collect the following data:
Information about your device:
• We collect data connected with your device (for example the device model, version of the operational system, which you use, browser and IP address).
Information about location:
• When you use the website services, it is possible that we collect and process data about your actual location (geo-location). We use various means for establishment of location, including IP address.
Information, which we collect upon using the Website services:
• Information about websites which contain link to the website as well as to which the website contains links, visit date and time, visit duration, speed of website loading and other data connected with your interaction with the website.
• By using cookies the server may save, for example, the preferences and the settings of the PC, the mobile telephone or another User's device, which data are automatically retrieved for the next visit. Cookies are used along with other approaches in order to improve the user's experience, for example to prevent repeating the login process during the next visit.
• We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – they allow the website to connect the activities of the User during the browser session. They may be used for different purposes, for example saving user preferences while browsing the website. They can be also used for security purposes, when the User has access to Internet banking or to enable the use of web-based mail. Session cookies expire after the browser session and are not stored longer.
- Persistent cookies - they are stored on the User's devices between the browser sessions, which allow that the preferences or the activities of the User in the whole website (and in some cases in different websites) are stored. Persistent cookies may be used for different purposes including for the preferences and choices of the user upon using the website or for directing advertisements.
- First & Third Party cookies - first party cookies are those placed on the website, which is selected for a visit by the user. A part of the website content may be from a third party – provider (for example video or advertising). These third parties may also set cookies through the Website. These are third party cookies. Third party providers are responsible for observance of the applicable law and the company's own policy for cookies.
• Each user is allowed to enable or disable cookies as described in this Policy. Users always have the option to disable cookies by changing the options on their browser. To disable cookies of a specific browser, please see the following:
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari
• Disabling cookies by the user may limit the functionality or make it impossible to use the services of the website.
4. What is the purpose of processing your data?
Personal data that we collect are required for the provision of our services and for ensuring prompt technical and other assistance if necessary.
We use the personal data that you provide for the following purposes:
• For provision of all Services offered by the Controller including but not limited to: producing; making; replicating and distributing audio-visual products, ensuring staff for participation in film productions and other connected with the subject matter of the Controller's activity.
• For the normal operation of all services on the website including but not limited to: for sending requests to us through the contact form in the website, for communicating with the Controller;
• To improve continuously the quality of our services and consent by receiving proposals, advices and ideas sent by you for expansion of the existing products and launching new products and services through our website.
• To send to you news, interesting and useful information and other communications. If you don't want to receive such communications from us or from other partner companies you should inform us about that at any time by contacting us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To invite you to take part in inquiries and surveys of the opinion of users about the quality and the satisfaction with the content and other resources on our Website;
• For other purpose allowed by the law in connection with the high quality performance of all present and future services offered by us and resources on the website.
In case of any change of our purpose, we will duly inform you and will ask your explicit consent for processing your personal data in accordance with the new purposes.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
We will process your personal data only if the law allows so. We may share your Personal data with third parties in connection with the purposes specified above. Your personal data may be provided to service providers (counter-parties) in connection with advertisements and analyses, marketing services, technical and logistic services and other purposes permitted by the law.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless:
• you provide your explicit, informed and freely given consent;
• the concerned third parties provide support to us according to a contract for the purpose of provision of our products or services;
• this is required by the law or pursuant to an act of a public authority.
• there is a reasonable need to protect the rights, the property or the security of other Dada subjects using the Controller's services or other defendable public interest;
• this is required in connection with the sale of the business of our company or its assets, which are subject to confidentiality.
Our employees and partners have access to your personal data for the purpose of provision of the Services but they are bound to observe confidentiality with regard to data to which they have access in connection with the performance of this activity.
Our employees and partners have been duly informed about the meaning of their obligation to keep confidentiality and are liable for the performance of that obligation.
For any other purposes, which have not been explicitly specified in this policy, we will ask for your explicit consent and will identify our partners as well as the purpose of data transfer and sharing.
Pursuant to a court decision or an act of a public authority we might be bound to disclose the identity of any data subject especially in case of investigations for infringement of rights of third parties or unlawful acquisition of personal data. In case of disclosing personal data of any user to a public authority in connection with investigation or proceedings against such user, we shall inform the concerned data subject.
6. Your rights
Pursuant to the applicable law you have the statutory right, without any pay to object to the processing your personal data by sending your explicit request to the following email: email@example.com
You have the right to be informed before your personal data are provided for the first time to third persons for the purpose of the direct marketing or when they are used on behalf of third persons. You are entitled to object to such transfer or use without any pay.
You are entitled to receive access to your personal data, which we store about you in a structured common and machine-readable format by sending explicit request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to request the transfer of Your personal data to another Controller by sending explicit request to the following email: email@example.com
In case that a part of the information, which we store about you is incorrect or untrue, you are entitled to correct it by sending explicit request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to contact us in order to request complete erasure of your personal data by sending explicit request to the following email address: email@example.com
Also you are entitled to request limitation of your personal data processing with regard to individual activities for collecting, processing and sharing them by sending explicit request or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to request that third parties who have access to your data are notified about the limitation, the erasure or the prohibition for processing your data so that these third parties erase all links, copies or replications of your personal data.
For issues connected with personal data protection, the local supervisory authority is:
Personal Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia city 1592, 2, Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel. +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525, e-mail: email@example.com, Уебсайт: http://www.cpdp.bg/.
7. Where do we store your personal data and for what period?
Your personal data, which we collect, are stored on protected servers on the territory of the EU.
We store your personal data for a period not longer than the required for achievement of the above described purposes or until suspension of the Services and/ or the Website.
As an exception the law allows retaining personal data only in cases when this is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expressing an opinion and the right to information, for compliance with a statutory obligation, for performance of a task of public interest or upon performance of official functions assigned to us in our capacity of Controller, for reasons of public interest in the field of public healthcare, for the purpose of its archiving for the public interest, for the purpose of scientific or historical or scientific research or for statistical purpose or for ascertainment, exercising or protection of legal claims.
8. Technical and organizational measures for security of processing. Risks
Our purpose is to guarantee the quality and integrity of data provided to us by the Data subjects. For that purpose adequate technological and organizational measures are taken, which contribute to protection, accuracy, updating and completeness of data.
The whole information, which you provide to us, is stored on protected servers. We apply appropriate technological and organizational measures required for the protection of your personal data and the appropriate level of protection, which guarantees data confidentiality and integrity and prevents destruction, loss, unlawful change or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
Despite of the measures taken for protection of your data, you should be informed that data transfer over Internet or another open network is never completely secure and there is a risk that third parties gain unauthorized access to your data and use them.
9. Contact details
For additional information, complaints or exercising your rights, you may contact us on:
• mailing address: Sofia City 1142, 8, Geneva Str.
• tel./fax: +359 2 963 23 10
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact form: here
This Policy entered into force on 25th May 2018 and complies with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).